Friday, September 1, 2017
Site Engineer (Civil) Job Dubai
Site Engineer, Civil - dubai
– Graduate in Civil engineering with 5 years’ experience at any construction site of medium size diesel power station or industrial buildings. Shall be fully conversant with all aspects of civil works.
Diploma holders in civil engineering with 10 years experience as above may also apply.
hr@gblenergy.com
Popular Posts
-
FREE RECRUITMENT FOR SAUDI ARABIA SHORT TERM PROJECT https://lnkd.in/gMnR532 ONLY FOR INDIAN NATIONALITY CV'S SEND TO: transcendcvs...
-
**URGENT REQUIREMENT** I have an immediate position for an I&C Commissioning Engineer to work offshore the Caspian Sea, the idea...
-
I am urgently looking for a Civil Engineer for a Power Plant in the UAE - candidates MUST have worked on a power project in the GCC ...
-
SNC-Lavalin Kentz Field Operations, one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the oil and g...
-
Looking for a HRSG Commissioning Specialist. Must have previous experience focusing on the commissioning of HRSGs from the following manufa...